Samuel James Moss.
20 y/o, South of England.
I like skateboarding, Playing Piano, video games and that's it.
Metal Gear 2, 3, Peace Walker or 4?
Well, I say ‘can’t be fucked’ when I actually mean I can’t.
Blizzard removed my authenticator for me because it died. I said in the ticket that I have only had it for about seven months and stuff so they are sending me a new one free of charge! <:
New found faith in Blizz. They are quite good.
Want to kill myself.
My authenticator has died and I cant log in to re sub.
Blizzard support takes too long, I have nothing to do.
1. What was your first Metal Gear experience and how old were you at the time?
Umm, I think I was about 5 or 6. I had to hide the game in the shop becuase I didn’t have enough money and then came back the next day to get it. Long time ago now.
2. What was your honest reaction to the switchup that Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty pulled on everyone? For example, were you one of the people that hated Raiden and wanted Solid Snake back?
Of course I wanted more of Snake and was a bit dissapointed you could only play as Raiden throughout the main part of the game but I didn’t rage about it. Metal Gear Solid 2 is the unsung hero of the series. I thought it was excellent.
3. Do you have a favorite Metal Gear picture (e.g. a piece of Shinkawa artwork)?
4. What is the hardest experience you’ve ever had in a Metal Gear game and did you ever overcome it?
Oh god, uhh, probably (as a younger person) the trip lasers in the tank hanger after Meryl opens the door. Took me forever to get past.
5. Name the most attractive female/male (or both if you’re that randy) in the Metal Gear universe.
Pixels are pixels.
6. Have you ever played Metal Gear Online? If so what was your most memorable moment while playing?
7.What is your favorite Metal Gear game and why?
Hard to pick but also quite easy. The first Metal Gear Solid was and always will be the best for me. Though Snake Eater was also incredible.
8. Which weapon do you prefer using in the series the most?
My favourite would be the SOCOM I guess, I’m not sure what I prefered using.
9. If you genuinely hate one thing about the Metal Gear series, what is it?
I don’t understand, hate and Metal Gear do not go in the same sentence.
(But honestly, I didn’t like Raidens over feminine qualities).
10. Have you ever played any of the Solid games on Extreme? If so, how was your time with it?
Currently about halfway through Snake Eater on extreme. Left it a while back though, will have to continue it at some point.
11. Who is your favorite ‘Snake’ in the series and why?
I can’t. I just can’t.
12. What’s your favorite bit of music in the entire series?
Also cannot pick on this. ‘The Best Is Yet To Come’, ‘Snake Eater’ The Metal Gear 2 Theme, The Metal Gear 3 Theme, ‘Way To Fall’ etc etc etc. I love it all.
13. Name one thing you didn’t like about each game (that you’ve played) specifically in three words or less.
14. What’s your favorite boss encounter?
Again, I cannot pick, so in no specific order:
Metal Gear REX.
15. What was your initial reaction to Psycho Mantis reading your memory card and moving your controller around (age is relevant here of course)?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I’M GOING TO DIE.
16. I hate shipping, but I may as well indulge you fanatics for a few seconds here. What couple do you think would work best in the Metal Gear universe (already existing or not)?
17. Do you honestly think love can bloom on a battlefield?
Yeah. I do. I think at any time, any place, people can fall in love with each other. But if you love someone, you have to be able to protect them.
…Oh my god. This made my night.
18. Can you name the exact moment you fell in love with the series (assuming you ever did)? If you can’t just name your most meaningful experience with the franchise.
19. Name something that you like about the series that borders on outright perversion. If you don’t have one, just name the moment that made you laugh the most.
20. Do you earnestly want the Metal Gear series to continue or do you think things are pretty nicely wrapped up as is?
I have yet to play MGS4 (I know, I want to kill myself too) so I couldn’t comment